There are so many ways you can help!
- Visit our Facebook Page (to join our Group)
- Sign up for our Mailing list – Our Admin team will contact you with live updates and emailed updates.
- Encourage your community to get involved – print and post this flyer to get more people sewing!
- Amazon Wishlist – this link will take you to a page with several different wishlists. There are some things we just can’t sew/knit/crochet, but Amazon can provide and ship to our communities.
- If you have masks to donate, please fill out this form (form #2) to get shipping and other pertinent information.
- Feel free to use your favorite mask pattern, whether it’s the Olson pattern, a pleated pattern, the “lipstick” or “Bat” pattern, or the “axe head pattern”. If you need guidance on a pattern, please click here to send an email for help.
- We ask that masks be a minimum of three layers.
- The middle layer can be made of: cotton (quilting cotton or 300+ thread count 100% cotton bedsheets) OR 910-weight NON-fusible pellon.
- After you mail or otherwise ship your donation, please fill out our Shipping Confirmation Form (#3) so we can track your donation to the destination.
- If you would like to donate fabric, elastic, thread, rotary cutters, notions, etc. please fill out the Request for Materials (form #5).
- Some of our First Peoples live in very cold climates. There is a need for coats, scarves, gloves, mittens, hats, etc. If you have any of these things to donate, please fill out this form (form #2) to get shipping and other pertinent information
- Another way we are helping our POCs is by providing traditional herbal medicines. We have an Amazon Wish list for ingredients here. There is a blog entry listing the plants we can use here.
- If you grow any herbal plants or have sewn medicine bags or tea bags (list to be provided soon) and would like to donate them, please use form #4.